Primary Job Function
To serve as the subject matter expert in following areas: Automation; informatics and/or professional services solutions.
This position will utilize; develop; and implement automation; informatics and/or professional services strategies for the most complex and largest customer base such as Landmark accounts, or opportunities where total solution are applicable.
To support achievement of expected Acquisition and Renewal expected KPIs through closing targeted opportunities.
Profitably grow the business within by building and positioning the total solution.
Core Job Responsibilities
Core job responsibilities
- Win the laboratory vote and enhance the c-suite strategy by serving as a subject matter expert in the following areas: Automation; informatics, solution design and/or professional services.
- Support the achievement of Acquisition (& Renewal) sales and profitability targets and achieve targeted opportunity close KPIs.
- Led by the Opportunity owner, participate in the assigned acquisition and renewal opportunities, including in the development of the opportunity strategy; execute technical commercial activities displaying a high level knowledge & positioning of our end to end solution including (Automation and Informatics solutions).
- Contribute with in depth laboratory, analytical and automation systems, workflow and IT knowledge.
- Act as the lead selling team representative in solution design by uncovering customer goals, needs, pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Establish and build deep understanding of accounts, stakeholders and competitive situation through a consultative and investigational approach which uncovers key customer insights and requirements.
- Working with the whole opportunity team, strategic pricing and others, take a central role to quantify the impact of proposed solutions, and as required measure the post implementation impact.
- Share knowledge with the wider team to drive improved positioning of solutions & comprehensive competitor de-positioning (Solution strategy and portfolio technology).
- Working with marketing; gather and communicate competitor information (Specific focus to areas of responsibility) from region / country and disseminate for use in opportunity strategies. Be the competitive experts in their fields.
- Be central to solution and technical responses for Tender replies.
- Coordinate and participate in customer presentations and reference visits as required.
- Specialized Core job responsibilities
- Diploma or degree or equivalent in a clinical diagnostics, healthcare, operational engineering / design discipline.
- Successful completion of Strategic Selling and Negotiation Courses
- Basic English
- 5 years’ experience in a Laboratory and/or a successful commercial experience of at least 3 years – success based on goal achievement.
- 5 years’ commercial sales experience, preferred in the IACC/Hematology/Automation discipline.
Minimum Skills Required
- Workflow and laboratory design
- Strong computer literacy
- Marketing and Selling skills