Main tasks and responsibilities
1. Management of Hospital Glucose devices installation job in hospitals
- Cooperate and closely communicate with hospital IT team
- Build up good relationship with clinical lab counterpart for Inform II installation
- Stable network control
- Investigate and troubleshoot user complaints and data claims
- Install Inform II meters in all sites required
2. Management of IT Product
- Evaluate and control data server
- Set up methods for data troubleshooting
3. Management of "cobas infinity POC Solution" program
- Management of version upgrade
- Closely communicate and cooperate with the marketing team
- Closely cooperate with “Data & Insight team” leader and get support
- Register and manage program license
4. Customer visiting
- Regular visit for increasing market demands and awareness of POC IT products
- Communication with sales & distributors & customers for POC business opportunity for IT
5. Preparing the IT technical value tools
- Presentation material development for IT
- POC Committee
6. Training & Education for IT
- Internal training for employees (Sales rep.)
- External training for distributors
- Provide updated clinical value of products both internally and externally.
- At least Bachelor Degree in a Bio-medical engineering / IT related discipline is required.
- Basic training about General IT knowledge.
- 2~3 years’ Service engineer or IT experience in the industry preferred.
- 1~2 years’ Application specialist experience with IT knowledge preferred.
- Good communication skills