A. Strategy Planning & Execution
- Participate in a variety of cross-functional tactical planning meetings, reviews and discussions
- As assigned, support a supervisor and other peers in gathering information, analyses, research and reporting to support global, regional, and local tactical planning
- Use global and regional medical plans for the assigned products to develop and align the tactical plan for your local responsibility. Includes plans for developing and clinical and scientific communications, other relevant research, data, information, publications, clinical and scientific education, advisory boards, clinical and scientific congresses, other conferences and meetings etc.
- Manages assigned projects with full budget responsibility
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
B. Medical and Clinical Expertise
- Critically analyze medical and scientific literature, data and effectively communicate knowledge within and external to the organization.
- As appropriate, support design and development of clinical trials, other studies and investigations
- Coordinates continuing education workshops, seminars, and programs for graduate physicians and scientists.
- Represent Diagnostics at national and regional scientific and/or clinical conferences
- Attends appropriate International Scientific congresses. Develops in-depth understanding of clinical practices and regulations, maintains understanding and insight into current lab and clinical practices and guidelines.
- Organize and manage advisory boards as required
- Acts as the clinical / scientific point of contact from company within their geographical stewardship and respective disease / product area(s).
- Builds relationships and demonstrates the clinical outcome and clinical benefits of company products to Regional Key Opinion Leaders
- Maintain the highest standards and levels of scientific, clinical and technical expertise in the specific therapeutic area(s) of assignment; reviewing and keeping updated on scientific/medical journals and other relevant publications, attending scientific, clinical, commercial and other key meetings, forums, venues, etc., as well as continuous communication and effective partnering with various groups
- +1yr of relevant working experience in healthcare industry
- Clinical research, MSL related experience preferred
- Sales & Marketing related experience preferred