- The Healthcare System Partner (HSP) is an empowered leader and the local face working closely with system-level healthcare stakeholders such as policy makers, regulators, and payers.
- The HSP identifies shared purpose and value, co-creates solutions and co-implements them across ecosystems, indirectly impacting outcomes for thousands of patients
- By doing so the HSP will be directly accountable to challenge and shape the healthcare system in service of better health outcomes for more patients faster in a sustainable way to society
- The HSP partners with healthcare system stakeholders to drive healthcare system innovation and unlock possibilities to deliver value for the ecosystem and society
- As part of this, the HSP contributes to identifying, mapping, engaging and managing ecosystem stakeholders.
- The HSP acts as trusted partner and the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders. She or he shares the stakeholder community vision and value internally, prioritizes and secures resources, and drives solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- The Healthcare System Partner lives the Visionary, Architect, Coach, Catalyst (VACC) model, acts as catalyst and coach externally and internally.
- The role is empowered to pull in expertise and resources locally and from the network as needed, including in collaboration with other Healthcare System Partners and Patient Journey Partners.
- The HSP looks across the individual ecosystem and catalyzes our ability to see broader trends and patterns in healthcare systems. They need to bring outside insights into to influence strategy AND to bring our expertise, science and knowledge out to the ecosystem
Skills & experience:
- Deep understanding of healthcare system, processes and governance
- Excellent customer engagement and management skills
- Experience leading cross functional teams is required. Cross-functional leadership experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross-functional teams is desirable.
- System thinker and deep listener
- A sensitive leader who senses, reflects and responds
- Strong business acumen with desired expertise in commercialization and customer experience excellence
- Ability to understand and leverage digital means and tools for the benefit of all stakeholders is highly desirable.
- Able to manage complex projects
- Broad understanding of present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
- Fluent in local language. Proficient in English to collaborate internally across the broader enterprise is highly desirable.
- University degree (science, pharmacy or business degree). An advanced degree in Life science and/or MBA is a plus.
- Practical understanding of digital innovation methodologies
- Work experienc in health policy
- Expertise in Opthalmology, Personal healthcare, Infection disease