Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop key strategic market access plan aligned with business strategy.
- Delivers market access recommendations for key business priorities.
- Assess reimbursement opportunities and challenges facing the business’ emerging commercially marketed products and communicate business impact to senior management.
- Lead development and execution of practical strategies to secure optimal reimbursement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development and communication of economic value messages to support product adoption.
- Proactively engages internal and external stakeholders to advance advocacy goals and shape policy. Develops relationships with key senior external stakeholders e.g. Policy makers and market access influencing stakeholders.
- Monitor policy developments that impact the reimbursement
- Health Services Research, Health Policy or related field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant (Market Access or Pharmaceutical Pricing) experience is required.
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Understanding of health care delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health policy trends in major Global markets preferred.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to balance short- and long-term goals with Strong business acumen
- A collaborative attitude and ability to engage with a multi-functional, global team to provide input and influence decisions.
- Proactive, intentional and not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- Ability to execute with speed, agility and accountability.
- English proficiency