Home > Open Position
The Medical Science (MS) provides high level of medical & science expertise in the responsible therapeutic area (or disease area) to enable better outcomes for patients, their community, the ecosystem and the organization. The MS collaborates with other core and dynamic squad members including other enabling teams and proactively networks with global and other affiliates to leverage our collective global knowledge and resources to create the best medical strategies.
● Be the scientific expert for the therapeutic area and drives to develop, share and refine TA medical strategies by networking across functions, locally and globally in line with global and affiliate brand strategy.
● Be a Medical affairs contact person of TAEs for clinical programs, including but not limited to IIS, clinical studies.
● Understands the current and future competitive landscape and healthcare system to identify gaps and proactively create solutions (e.g. PHC/RWD, Digital).
● Focus on value based medical communication: ensure the integrity and accuracy of scientific data communicated internally and externally.
● Manage in-depth scientific communication with HCP/Key stakeholders to support PJP/HSP
● Identify local data gaps, design/plan local studies provide insights for site selection and feasibility assessment, and develop data dissemination strategy.
● Perform internal education as needed, to ensure the high quality scientific knowledge of therapeutic areas.
● Comply with all SOPs and Code of Conduct and all relevant regulations.
● Medical and scientific qualification; Preferably advanced degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing and Biology
● A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the TA Medical affairs of pharmaceutical industry
● In-depth knowledge on science and clinical aspects of the TA
● Deep understanding of R&D and medical affairs strategies in the responsible TA
● Good understanding of clinical trials and associated regulations (ICH-GCP and local regulations)
● Knowledge in Real World Evidence (RWE), digital tools for customer engagement
● Strength in agile working principles and methodologies
● Proficient verbal and written English communication skill