Job Family description – Market Manager
Develops, executes, and communicates the marketing plan for the specific product range, consistent with global strategy.
Plays a key role in the positioning of new and current products.
Provide input to the Marketing Head in the setting of revenue and marketing objectives and overcoming competitive issues.
Lead the marketing efforts including pricing, market analysis, product improvements, and promotional strategies. Provides education and support of the sales force and healthcare professionals.
Job description – WC Market Manager
- Essential duties, accountabilities, and responsibilities for WC marketing
- Local marketing strategy for Korea Wound Care business.
- Supports the Marketing Head with the objectives for the specific product range/campaigns and evaluate the performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Understands the market dynamics, user demographics, advisory bodies and KOL within the marketplace
- Provides input and market analysis to Marketing
- Implements and executes approved programs, which include promotion, product improvement, and packaging plans for the specific product range or service programmes.
- Prepares and presents materials at national and regional sales events
- Responsible for market and competitor intelligence and propose actions to Marketing Head
- Initiates and optimise relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Essential duties, accountabilities, and responsibilities for RA
- The regulatory approval through the best registration strategy.
- Initiate registration process of upcoming new products to maximize product market potential.
- Learning & Development Specialist
- Plan training programs and curriculum of Wound Care Business based on the identified needs
- Deliver and facilitate internal Sales & Marketing training programs in right time applied with WC product knowledge.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS/BA in Business or Marketing (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years Marketing experience in healthcare industry (Preferred to medical device marketing experience)
- 2~3 years sales experience in related business preferred
- Analytical Skills: Able to analyse accurately and interpret market data, financial statements, product sales & profitability data and provide meaningful interpretation of the information. Can translate the market and financial data into actionable plans, and ultimately results.
- Strategic Thinking Capability: Able to visualize the future state of the business area and the steps required to reach its maximum potential. Leads others to visualize and support the vision.
- Marketing Skills: Possesses track record of success in developing channel programs, including on-line, selecting communications media, promoting healthcare products and/or services nationally/internationally to specific healthcare channels. Creative thinker with out-of-the-box ideas.
- Ability to Execute: Demonstrated results in executing strategic plans, action items and tasks to further the company’s short- and long-term objectives. Results-oriented. Can lead others to execute successfully.
- Competitive Intelligence: Understands and can articulate/communicate key competitor’s differentiating factors, strategic initiatives, competitive positioning, pricing, and market share
- Communication Skills: Demonstrates excellence in oral and written communication skills & Proficient MS-office skills.
- Fluent in English