Home > Open Position
1. Role / Responsibility
• Conduct training needs analysis through collaborating with BU Heads, Marketing Team, Medical Team to identify knowledge/skills gap based on the desired sales competencies and capabilities.
• Design and implement the annual training programs for commercial functions and conduct measurement for the training programs/initiatives.
• Coordinate or conduct MR/DM’s capability assessment with scientific knowledge quizzes, role-playing and product presentation.
• Support to develop sales managers' field coaching capabilities and assessment tools.
• Identify and manage effective outsourcing vendors and keep up-to-date on learning and development trends (ex. virtual, on-line, MCE training)
• Collaborate and align with global team in the creation of customer excellence initiatives
2. Education/Experience Required:
• Minimum 8 years experienced in pharmaceutical industry
• Minimum 5 years experienced in sales training
• Sales or marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry is required out of total career
• With Bachelor or above degree (Pharmacy/biology‐related field or Pharmacist certificate is a plus)
• Proven track record in the development and execution of learning and training strategy within the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with development of leadership and coaching skills programs with managers
• Experience with the development and implementation of digital learning solutions is preferred
3. Essential Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent planning and project management capabilities
• Strong facilitation and influencing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
• Instructional design capability in line with adult learning principles
• Good command of English skills