Home > Open Position
[Your tasks and responsibilities]
1. Represent Product development in Korea as a leadership team member of Field Solutions North East Asia. Also in supporting the communication with the regional team to identify new business opportunities, execute the filling of portfolio gaps with innovative crop solutions, to establish a sustainable product pipeline and the achievement of country business target.
2. Drive for a harmonized product development in Korea and a strong project management culture with strong interaction and cooperation among development, customer marketing, sales and product supply. Establish and implement annual and multiple year development plans with the project management office following business priorities and ensuring timely implementation of activities by efficient resource allocation within the agreed development budget.
3. Plan, implement and supervise all activities required for the successful development of existing and new assets, following agreed Company quality and compliance standards with an objective to provide suitable product ranges the business growth in Korea.
4. Take in charge of biological trials and facilitate the process of product development such as consolidation, implementation and report of biological trial activities based on the company decisions and the requests for commercial supports.
5. Provide technical support to sales, customer marketing and BCS distributors, extension services, private influencers and key customers. Make sure the contents of technical brochures, product labels to be correct, in order to ensure efficient & correct promotion and use of Company products. Lead technical service in planning demonstrations for new launches as well as integrated crop solutions to facilitate early market establishment.
6. Implement the Company People Strategy and develop employees. Provide regular training opportunities including short assignment, strengthen constructive feedback culture, identify young talents and nurture them as future leaders.
7. Supervise QHSE processes are compliant with global standards and well observed in daily field works. implement risk assessment periodically at the development site, mitigate any risk identified through analysis and provide employees with relevant trainings.
8. Represent Company in technical areas for collaboration with industry associations, academic societies, leading farmer groups, influential dealers and government authorities.
[Qualifications / Requirement]
1. More than Bachelor degree in agricultural science or relevant area.
2. More than 10-year work experiences in development or marketing in Crop Protection industry
3. Strong understanding of the fundamentals of Agricultural science, Marketing and Sales
4. Integrated knowledge and good understanding relevant to pests, diseases, crops, crop protection products and market needs in Korea
5. General project management skill, strategic decision making
6. Excellent leadership skills to lead, motivate and coach direct reports and other colleagues
7. Fluent communication and presentation skills in local and English
8. High level of communication skill both in written and spoken English