- Responsible for achieving sales quotas through the direct sale of the company's products or services. Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives.
- Calls on prospective customers, masters effective sales presentations, provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and quotes appropriate customer prices.
- Monitors sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provides feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes.
- Promotes the Company Culture through positive ongoing relationships and activities.
- Provides feedback regarding product simplification and standardization to enhance profitability of sales line.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
Education and/or Experience.
- Bachelor's degree with a 5+ years of successful, relevant healthcare & pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Excellent English.