Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of marketing plans to achieve financial/budget expectations by creating metrics to analyze and drive business growth and product line strategies
- Develop a strong brand strategy and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability growth in line with company vision and values.
- Define the most appropriate Aesthetic product offerings for the South Korean market.
- Work synergistically across business units, departments, and global SIGS and functions in order to achieve Global and Local company objectives.
Marketing Plan (including Annual Business Plan)
Operating PR activity & management Restylane website and SNS management
Control of CI & BI for Brand Value
Operation of related associations and KOL
Marketing Activities in coordination with the Area and Support Marketing and or Medical Affair
Medical training & advertisement activity
Communication/Consensus with Global team
New product launching and Global strategic product launching
Validation and Management of DF & Budget
Monthly MOR consensus for a supply plan
Regular Supporting for Sales.
Communication with the marketing agency
Management of associated society in terms of Brand and market
Brand Management in terms of specific others
Managing marketing activities including organizing, developing, and maintaining
MKT Material management
- University Degree in Marketing, International Business, Business Administration, Economics, or related Health Science.
- Previous hands-on experience in both marketing and sales at senior management level
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
Work Experience :
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in Marketing positions
- Total 12 years previous experience of in either the Medical Device or Cosmetic Market/marketing positions and ideally in sales / as a Product Manager in Aesthetic and or Cosmetic Business and experience in managing a Sales Team
- Proven track record of working across departments and/ or external stakeholders
- KOL knowledge in the Aesthetic/Cosmetics Business
- Preferable experience with Prescription business and Dermatological Procedures
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.