Home > Open Position
[Tasks and Responsibilities]
- Define the product vision and objective and develop marketing strategies including marketing plan, core positioning, messaging and promotional plan of assigned brand.
- Implement marketing plans to achieve brand strategic objectives
- Communication of Marketing Plan, Operation Plan and Cycle Plan to Sales Force and Supporting functions
- Develop promotional materials according to cycle plan
- Organize marketing activities (e.g. Round Table Discussions, seminars, symposium, campaigns, Direct to Patients/Consumer activities)
- Identify and utilize external agencies in cooperation with PR/COMM to develop marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze business performance and market situation via appropriate tools.
- Delivery of sales target and manage to meet budget, revenue and profitability goals for brand/product in close cooperation with sales forces.
- Develop and maintain relationship with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
and other healthcare professionals
- Check pharmaceutical regulations and compliance issues for promotional plans
[Qualifications / Requirement]
- University degree in Science field or MBA is preferred
- At least 3 years Marketing experience
- Business insight and Strategic mindset
- Good spoken & written English
- Capability of communicating with Medical Thought Leader and internal people