- Direct the activities of the marketing group for the achievement of short & long term business objectives, increased profit, and market share through analysis on market and competitors.
- Establish and coordinate the marketing objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall Division plan.
- Work with Sales/CE to establish sales goals, target account lists and business tracking systems
- Gain detailed knowledge of all Abbott products, competitive products and strategies, and customer segments and needs.
- Establish and implement pricing strategies, product advertisements, promotional materials, and periodically review these to meet business needs.
- Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts and ensure they are presented in a timely manner.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance and the efficiency of staff and procedures. Coordinate direct reports to optimize the use of resources to achieve goals.
- Assist in the development of initiatives such as new products introduction, product licensing activities, new marketing techniques, new promotional campaigns and product portfolio management
- Ensure Marketing group activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Make an effective decision based on market changes & competitor activities when necessary.
- Effectively communicate both upward & downward.
- Four-year college degree.
- Minimum 10 years related sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry is much preferred
- At least 3 years of experience as a manager/supervisor.
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English.