Work location: Seoul, South Korea
- Builds a solid partnership with business by understanding business challenges and demands, and providing professional consulting and solutions in the digital area. Participates directly in the engagement with healthcare professionals (HCP) in collaboration with business.
- Creates product vision and strategy for digital product portfolio in collaboration with Product Owners, Digital Team, IT Business Partner (ITBP), Architects and other IT experts/team, and brings in a value adding Informatics point of view to help continuously improve business processes and solutions.
- Creates and maintains product life cycle road map based on gap analysis for transitioning from current to future-state, including the technology life cycle management. Is aware and actively applies business & enterprise technology roadmaps during the design of new IT solutions.
- Manages product backlog list, evaluates business value, technical solution and cost for each backlog and prioritizes the backlogs in collaboration with business, ITBP and other stakeholders.
- Leads the product development delivery, manages external vendors and collaborates with internal delivery partners to ensure a successful delivery on time, on quality and under budget.
- Oversees technical architecture implementation activities. Performs the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately. Responsible for the architecture and design of a system, component or module through effective design and coding with good quality.
- Determines business criticality and product quality. Defines, in collaboration with Service Manager, service levels, governance and operational support. Identify improvement opportunities for products by partnering with the service team.
- Solid knowledge on software engineering, deep experience in popular software engineering practices, such as Scrum, DevOps.
- Proven experience in digital transformation and products is a plus. Experience in the Pharma industry is a plus.
- Exhibits a Lean-Agile mindset, i.e.:
- Good enough instead of perfection
- Focus on “Reuse before Buy before Make” when providing direction on future solutions. - The best solution may not need significant software development.
- Actively seeks for existing reusable building blocks that will shorten the design and increase the speed of delivery.
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business. Efficient work under high pressure and pursue excellence. Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Self-motivated in learning new technologies and implementing quality software components.
- Good communication skills, both Korean and English, in both oral and written.