• Take a pivotal role in dealing with ER matters especially for WB and CBA by engaging LU and key stakeholders.
• Advise and assist in developing, planning, directing, and implementing procedures to produce effective and efficient management of the employee relations.
• Provide guidance to the leadership team, manager group, and employees regarding laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practices related to employee relations matters.
• Proactively communicate with key stakeholders to share the latest information and update the progress of ER activities.
• Provide coaching and consulting to the stakeholder who is associated with employee relation.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain the following types of initiatives:
Statutory trainings, L&D programs for employees, Manager workshop and Leadership team workshop.
• ER experience is mandatory
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken