Home > Open Position
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Develop and manage implementation of BU strategy and plan including to achieve short to long-term business success.
2. Overarch product portfolio and brand plans to maximize synergies
3. Have strategic alignment with the global and regional offices to make a success of BU's goal.
4. Develop and provide the vision and motivation to the team to achieve the BU's goal.
5. Manage BU organization and people through effective manpower management, recruitment, performance management, talent management & development, compensation management and other HR activities.
6. Ensure organization's compliance with Pharmaceutical ethical business practices, legal regulations and other pharmaceutical industry standards.
7. Contributes to company level initiatives to achieve PH business goal and to achieve more efficient process and organization.
8. Represent respective BU to the customers and public as a BU Head.
Qualifications / Requirement
- University degree or above
- Preferred Major/Area of Study: business administration, Bio-related science degree
- Above 10 years of sales and marketing experiences
- BU head experience in Pharma industry is preferred
- Familiarity with the market situation, distribution channels and competitors
- Strategic, Analytical, Planning abilities, Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and
- Excellent communication & negotiation skill
- Good command of English