Home > Open Position
• Achieve sales targets and increase market share for assigned territory as well as providing input to the overall performance of the state.
• Actively implements and executes on sales force effectiveness initiatives to help drive business growth and sales skills development including strategic territory, proper technical/clinical support to the customer, distributors and TSR.
• Achieve sales targets and increase market share for assigned territory.
• Utilize available sales analysis tools to assist in territory planning.
• Develop relationships with and service key customer groups, identify and utilize key customer networks.
• Assist in identifying product line extensions or product enhancements and develop and submit proposals with respect to these product changes
• Understand the market trend and situation in the territory and establish the optimal sales planning
• Maintain up to date product knowledge and actively participate in education programs.
• Assist with product marketing and launches.
• Provide market feedback on product and competitor activity.
• Attend to/comply with customer service and other administrative requirements within the required timeframe.
• Attend company sales meetings and customer events as required
• Some rural, interstate and possibly international travel may be required to fulfil your duties.
• Ensure maintenance of company property/assets.
- Acts on opportunities for solving problems, increase business or meeting objectives before being asked or required to do so.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts; acts in a way that indicates understanding and accurate interpretation of others concerns and feelings.
- Ensures accurate understanding and acts in a way that facilitates open exchange of ideas and information.
- Effectively identifies, plans, schedules and co-ordinates the resources (people, material, information, time) required to accomplish goals.
- Good understanding of the industry process and function; able to convincingly discuss the industry process and function with customers, as well as internal and external experts.
- Experience using MS Office tools