- Develop and implement world-class healthcare professional (HCP) marketing plans for life-changing glucose sensing technology in partnership with area marketing team
- Build brand image, conduct a HCP marketing campaigns, promotions, monitoring competitor information and customers feedback. Works closely with sales teams to ensure that products meet customers' current and future needs. Identifies new HCP business opportunities, develops strategies and programs to maximize market share and profit.
- Partner with Regulatory, Reimbursement and Medical Affairs to establish appropriate health care professional education strategies to establish the Ambulatory Glucose Profile (AGP) as a standard of care for diabetes management.
- Build a HCP journey model that is integrated with the consumer model to be used as a standard for the launch and ongoing success of new product
- Spot opportunities for the FreeStyle brand to enrich the patient to HCP relationship in meaningful ways that support the business transformation goals.
- Lead the organization and management of critical HCP related events including Continuing Medical Education programs (focused on AGP), key opinion leader (KOL) advisory boards, coordination/organization of Asia Pacific symposia/congresses and in-office patient engagement programs.
- Lead the development of HCP and hospital segmentation followed with HCP targeting strategies and relevant messaging
- Lead the development or cascade of the HCP marketing toolbox and selling kits including campaign and sales tools for the sales teams to use with endocrinologists, diabetologists and diabetic nurse educators.
- Identify and measure the value of the HCP endorsement and ongoing support in the launch and continued success of product
- Lead the development of an HCP marketing measurement framework that integrates with the direct to customer model.
- Providing real-time HCP marketing support that will lead to better outcome controls, including risk mitigation and action, and opportunity identification
- Align and implement HCP marketing strategies that align to the Area/ global direction, brand roadmaps and business plans.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, safety and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Establish a productive work environment by creating trust and respect within the affiliate. Develop an atmosphere of confidence and strength, and create opportunities to recognize and reward outstanding individual and team performanc
Minimum Skill Required
- Experience and technical skills:
- Relevant HCP marketing experience:
- Gained from a reputable healthcare brand Or from an appropriate scientific background
- HCP marketing competency and knowledge including:
- Journey planning / Customer segmentation models /Messaging frameworks/
- Healthcare event planning /Gathering clinical practice and case study data and product knowledge.
- High numeric skills
- Ability to build a strong annual marketing plan
- Strong working knowledge of sales force process and ability to assess market drivers
- Drive for Results
- Ability to interface with key surgeon customers and opinion leaders
- Organizational Awareness; Strong Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written of English and local language
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree minimum.
- Post-graduate or tertiary qualifications for Marketing Management from a reputable university or significant healthcare marketing experience
- 7+ years of healthcare marketing management experience gained for a reputable healthcare or pharmaceutical brand. Diabetes management experience or experience in launching a transformative device or therapy will be highly regarded and advantageous