Home > Open Position
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for formulating and communicating Company Customer Experience (CX) strategy to the third-party Customer Experience Professionals (CXPs)/Team Leader/Operations Manager as well as to provide work direction, coaching and performance management.
This role is required to ensure that deployed CXPs are well-trained and supported with the necessary tools and resources. If Key Performance Indicators are missing targets and/or processes not in control, the Customer Experience Manager should review/troubleshoot and ensure effective corrective actions are taken by the relevant parties, in accordance to Company’s and Country’s guidelines as well as quality system.
Managing the Customer Experience Contact Center Operations:
• To ensure right sizing of the contact center to meet business requirements.
• To conduct weekly performance review meetings with Team Leader/Operations Manager and there should be meeting minutes taken.
• To manage customer’s escalations from third-party customer experience contact center/in-country cross-functional teams; including dispute resolution.
• To develop/review supplementary country specific content for the customer experience knowledge-based system and ensure the content are validated by the relevant functions; i.e. Regulatory Affairs / Quality Assurance / Medical Affairs / Marketing, etc. in our Quality Systems.
• To drive manpower forecast accuracy of Blood Glucose Monitoring (BGM), and FreeStyle Libre systems as well as Digital Health Tools (i.e. calls, emails, web-chat, KaKaoTalk, etc.) interactions volume.
• Reviewing Customer Experience KPIs on a daily / monthly basis, identifying issues and improvement opportunities.
• Setting up the Warranty/Goodwill policy for Company(both BGM & FreeStyle Libre) in conjunction with Commercial or Sales Manager