The job role has the following responsibilities:
- To partner with Korea commercial organizations to drive the adoption and alignment of Commercial IT services that improve the local country Commercial organization’s execution capabilities and support market growth with focus in the areas of Digital Transformation.
- To serve as the strategic interface for country business units and/or functional areas with the ownership and commitment for business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, budget planning and relationship management.
The incumbent will collaborate with multiple commercial and IT stakeholders across Company geographies to capture and prioritize business IT demands from country, enable business innovation, agility and profitable growth offering and deploying technology solutions that support Company commercial strategies and improve customer/patient experience. A strong background and understanding of Commercial enabling solution such as SFDC, Data & Analytics, Digital technologies and solutions is critical to this role.
At the same time, the incumbent will serve as the business relationship link between business units and IT at the executive level for Korea. This role provides valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through strategic IT initiatives. He/she will communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives as well as proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
University degree in computer science, business administration or relevant area.
Experience and Functional specific competencies
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience and success in working in a progressive, multi-stakeholder, matrix environment.
- Local Language and Fluency in English required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and advise executive leadership on the best use of technology
- Proven track record of leading and organizing cross-functional project teams and working across organizational boundaries
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to manage change and drive innovation.
- Experience in leading IT and business into new technologies and open to new ideas.
- Strong ability to connect unrelated concepts and generate original or unique ideas
- Strong ability to de-mystify complex technical subjects and ideas for non-technical audiences
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Proven track record of being able to work under pressure or conflict in a very methodical, responsible and constructive way and be a role model for the organization.
- Experience in implementing IT systems and services for Commercial Organizations.
- Strong team building and leadership skills with ability to excel in a diverse cultural environment.
- Capable to take a “hands-on approach” to experiment and try things if needed.