Home > Open Position
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage a variety of complex issues in associated projects, plans and schedules project implementation. Responsible for defining scope of work for project team.
• Manage, identify, hire, develop and recognize technical and operational staff; the team may include senior level engineers and all engineers. Provide technical and operational direction.
• Plan and schedule project implementation. Responsible for defining scope of work for project team.
• Ensure compliance with Global Service Quality System, product service documentation, SOPs and KFDA requirements as required.
• Review and approve technical and operational feasibility of complex design concepts and analysis of technologies and operational excellence that incorporate own area of expertise as well as multiple disciplines.
• Review and analyze proposals to determine if benefits derived and possible applications justify expenditures. Recommend proposal to management for consideration and allocation of funds.
* Responsible for policy setting and defining procedures for the staff in accomplishing and documenting projects. Provides input on overall engineering department policy.
• Approve protocols and support documentation (technical work process change, system change forms, etc.) in order to secure project release.
• Proactively and regularly communicate with regions and global service to update development progress and maintain region support
• Must be well versed in technical disciplines (e.g. electronic circuits, fluid flow, thermodynamics, heat transfer, electro-mechanical and engineering materials). Must possess knowledge of related disciplines.
• Capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience
• Proactive result-oriented individual who sees assignment completion.
• Knowledge of SOP guidelines, purchasing practices and process validation.
• Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
• Good command of both verbal & written English
• Has demonstrated effective supervisory skills
• Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Major in Medical Engineering or Electronic Engineering, or related field.
• More than 7 years related experience in a technical environment.
• Fluent communication in English