1. The Business Analyst is responsible for delivering high quality IT solutions that addresses customer business and workflow requirements. This includes conducting customer business assessments, translate user needs and record into software requirements, identifying gaps relative to the core product, leading extraction of requirements to necessary level of detail, managing and participating in configuration and implementation activities.
2. The role is a key interface between the customer, product management, commercial and the professional services organizations who makes sure projects are understood from the insight and delivered to expectations.
3. Expands the laboratory domain expertise of the Professional Services organization, ensuring competitive advantage and the best outcomes possible for customer implementations
- Work with the Product Management team to translate the voice of the customer into well-defined user needs, and further into software requirements, to be used by the engineering function for the purposes of configuration and enhancements/customizations development.
- Conduct on-site workshops to document the “as is” and “ to be” status of the customer business.
- Develops the functional design analysis and assists the Project Manager in the development of statement of work (SOW) and in the management of the project plan.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to customers on the best use and configuration of the IT product, relative to the specific industry of the customer.
- Works with the Project Team and Implementation Engineers to develop project configuration strategy to meet customer business and workflow requirements.
- Maintains close communications with the IT product team to explore alternatives to maximize use of core functionality, report product defects and provide input for new product requirements. Provides business cases/guidance in new features to be included in the core product.
- At least bachelor’s degree and above
- 5 years or more in Lab Management, BioTech environment, Healthcare, Pharma R&D
- 5 years or more managing IT systems for health or research related industry
- Ability to talk through and advice customers on best outcomes based on existing product knowledge
- Self-Driven and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in both English and Korean. A 3rd language (preferably Asian) will be a clear value add
- Mobility: Willingness and ability to travel may be required at times